Women's Walking Network
Come and join The Parks Trust volunteers at our monthly Women's Walking Network walks. It's a great way to get to know your parks better and make some new friends!
They meet on the first Thursday every month. Each month starts in a different park, exploring routes around some of MK's best green spaces, including Howe Park Wood, Great Linford Manor Park and the valley parks.
Walks are normally 4-5 miles, approx. 2 hours in length and at a moderate pace. Tickets cost £1 per person. These walks are for adults only.
Explore the upcoming walks at the bottom of this page or head to our events calendar to book your place.
- Broughton - WWN Map
- Caldecotte Lake - WWN Map
- Campbell Park - WWN Map
- Furzton Lake - WWN Map
- Great Linford Manor Park - WWN Map
- Howe Park Wood - WWN Map
- Loughton Valley Park - WWN Map
- Ouzel Valley Park - WWN Map
- Ouse Valley Park - WWN Map
- Woolstone - WWN Map
- Shenley Wood - WWN Map
- Stanton Low - WWN Map
- Tattenhoe Valley Park - Route 1 - WWN Map
- Tattenhoe Valley Park - Route 2 - WWN Map
- Willen Lake - WWN Map