Milton Keynes has miles of bridleways to enjoy from the saddle. We have a unique resource of surfaced bridleways, largely off road, which can be safely ridden at any time of year.
We advise the wearing of high visibility clothing when riding our horse trails and bridleways.
The Parks Trust offers some car parks which are horse box and trailer friendly, please see what3words locations below:
Please note these car parks have limited spaces, and we are unable to guarantee spaces.
Thanks to Nikki Parsler and Celia Przyrembel for helping with route maps.
You can follow our pre-planned routes, starting from designated horse box and trailer friendly car parks owned by The Parks Trust on the downloadable links below.
We ask all riders to observe the countryside code when out using the bridleways
- 13.3 Mile Horse Ride - Starting at Howe Park Wood, Milton Keynes
- 30 Mile Horse Ride Around Milton Keynes
- 7 Mile Horse Ride - Starting at Great Linford Manor, Milton Keynes
- 10 Mile Horse Ride - Starting at Howe Park Wood, Milton Keynes
- 2.3 Mile Horse Ride - Starting at Howe Park Wood, Milton Keynes
- Campbell Park, Willen Lake, Great Linford Manor, Linford Wood - Horse Riding Route
- 25 Mile Challenge WalkTake part in our 25 Mile Challenge Walk...
- CyclingThe young and energetic city of Milton Keynes is a cyclist’s paradise waiting to be discovered. With rides to suit both leisure and more serious cyclists, you can mountain bike on challenging trails or take the family to explore the beautiful lakes and parkland.
- RunningClick for more information on running...