Circle Dance by Claire Wilks (1997)
A living sculpture created from fresh willow wands and threaded through a structure of steel rods. Commissioned by Milton Keynes Craft Guild and the Commission for the New Towns for the 1997 Midsummer Art Show, it was donated to The Parks Trust in 1998 following original siting on the roof of the Central Business Exchange on Midsummer Boulevard. The sculpture represents a group of figures holding hands, moving so fast that they seem almost to merge into one another.
- Public Art in our ParksOur parks are home to nearly 30 pieces of beautiful public art.
- Public Art at Newlands and Willen LakePublic Art pieces and landscape architecture can be found at Newlands and Willen Lake
- Chain ReactionIconic Milton Keynes sculpture Chain Reaction was created by artist Ray Smith
- Animals in WarA memorial of all animals that have died in wars by sculptor Ronald Rae
- War VeteranCarved from granite by Ronald Rae
- Armillary SphereCut Steel Sculpture by Justin Tunley located in the Labyrinth
- CaveSculpture made of concrete and wood by Ivan and Heather Morrison
- HeadMade of Corten steel by Allen Jones
- GnomonComposed blue grey slate this piece can be found overlooking Campbell Park cricket pitch
- Onwards and UpwardsCarved by artist Robert Koenig
- Light PyramidVision of artist Liliane Lijn to replace the original basket beacon