Great Linford Manor ParkThursday 16 June (other dates available)
This event is in the past. This page is for information purposes only.
Gather family and friends and come along to Great Linford Manor Park to enjoy street food from Milton Keynes’ tastiest vendors!
Explore the newly restored parkland, catch up with loved ones and enjoy live music from a local band at this year's Linford Eats events.
Vendors attending on Thursday 16th June:
- Plant Bass’d – Homecooked plant based food
- Baja Cantina – Mexican street food
- Good Times Café – Artisan grilled cheese toasties
- Hyderabadi Dhaba - Indian street food
- Willen Ice Cream - Award-winning artisan ice cream
- Oh My Cakery – Cake trailer
- The Jolly Shire – Horsebox bar
- Stanley’s Treats – ‘Free from’ treats
- Garden 2 Jar – Jams and chutneys
- Fuuudge – Homemade fudge, specialising in vegan fudge
- Great Linford Community Hub
This event is suitable for everyone. Well-behaved dogs on leads are welcome. Some tables and chairs will be provided, but we recommend bringing your own camping chairs and picnic blankets. Vendors take card payments.
Time: 17:00 - 20:00 on Thursday 16th June 2022. You can arrive at any time during the event.
Parking: Please park at Great Linford Memorial Hall, Marsh Drive, Great Linford. What3Words location.
Overflow parking is available at the church meadow car park, off Parklands, Great Linford, MK14 5DZ. What3Words location.
Accessibility: The event is on a grassed area, adjacent to a main path. An accessible portable toilet will be available. Accessible parking is available at Great Linford Memorial Hall and around Parklands Pond. What3Words location.
Toilets: Portable toilets will be available at the event.
No booking required. We hope to see you there!