Heritage Open Days: Adult Walk & Talk at Great Linford Manor Park
Great Linford Manor ParkVarious dates available, click the Book Now button to see more
Did you know there is a grand Georgian estate in Milton Keynes? This Heritage Open Days festival, step back in time and discover the magnificent 18th century landscape of Great Linford Manor Park.
Take a guided walk of the park with knowledgable volunteers from the Friends of Great Linford Manor Park in full historic costume and learn about the different characters who have made Great Linford their home over the centuries. Discover recently restored features of the gardens and marvel at the evolution of the landscape from humble medieval village, through the Industrial Revolution and Georgian heyday to the splendid public park it is now.
Guided walks take around 1h30 and depart from outside the South Pavilion, adjacent to Milton Keynes Arts Centre car park. The walks are suitable for adults and are at a leisurely pace with plenty of stopping points. A set of steep steps on the route can be avoided if required. Please speak to your walk leader.
For more information about Heritage Open Days, click here to visit the Milton Keynes Heritage Open Days website.
You may also be interested in...
- Heritage Open Days: Discover Bancroft Roman Villa12/09/2022North Loughton Valley Park
- Heritage Open Days: Stanton Low: Ghosts of the Past09/09/2022Stanton Low Park
- Heritage Open Days: the Heritage of Ouzel Valley14/09/2022Ouzel Valley Park
- Heritage Open Days: Electra boat talk17/09/2022Great Linford Manor Park
- Heritage Open Days: Family Heritage Trail17/09/2022Great Linford Manor Park